tdr> BiblioFil - a bibliogrphic database on filariasis

Mark Blaxter, by way of Philippe Esterre <esterre at malarde.pf> mark.blaxter at ed.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 22:05:55 EST 1998

-posted for tropical disease research community: "tdr-scientists list"

BiblioFil - a bibliogrphic database on filariasis

Dear colleagues,

BiblioFil - a bibliogrphic database on filariasis

I am emailing to announce the latest update of this database. We have added
references from Medline to early 1998 and dealt with a number of problems
in earlier data.

The database is available in PC or mac formats, and as refer-type flat
files (for importing into reference management software) or as Endnote
format files. It is freely available.

The new datafiles are available by anonymous ftp from the FilGenNet www
site: see http://helios.bto.ed.ac.uk/mbx/fgn/BiblioFil/bibliofil.html

We would recommend that you download all the datafiles anew, as these
versions are better than the previous release. [Please note that due to
server errors the forms for returning your comments don't work at the
moment! I am trying to fix this glitch, but please don't hesitiate to take
the references anyway.]

Bibliofil is curated by Mark Blaxter and Martin Aslett and was funded by
the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation.

Mark Blaxter

Dr. Mark Blaxter   email  Mark.Blaxter at ed.ac.uk
Institute of Cell, Animal and Population Biology
Ashworth laboratories, Room 311
King's Buildings, University of Edinburgh,
West Mains Road, EDINBURGH  EH9 3JT, UK
phone: (+44) 131 650 6760  Fax :...650 5450
see  http://helios.bto.ed.ac.uk/mbx/blaxter/blaxlab.html

Sharing news with the t.d.r. community, mailto:tdr-scientists at who.ch