Check out these sites!

as65d4f at RELAY.MDNET.IT as65d4f at RELAY.MDNET.IT
Tue Dec 15 18:32:38 EST 1998

Check out the sites below for some exciting and unique
offers available to you.  Whether for yourself or for Holiday gifts,
don't delay, check them out today.

**************
Natural Beauty
**************
Bio Jouvance Paris - www.bio-jouvance.com
Bio Jouvance offers a line of unique products that are sure to please.  From their ActiFast Vitamins, a vitamin supplement designed to help you develop healthy hair, skin and nails, to Beauty Globes, a revolutionary new total face workout that will help you tighten sagging facial muscles and firm and tone your entire face.  Also included is a 3 in 1 paba free sunscreen and moisturizer with a SPF of 30 and a 100% natural skin lightening cream that is completely Hydroquinon free.  Check this great site out today!!!

No More Snoring
Dr. No Snore - www.drnosnore.com
Dr. No Snore offers a complete set of solutions for a good night sleep.  Take the sleep questionnaire and find out what the Doctor has to say.  Dr. No Snore offers a non-surgical procedure with a very high success rate and also being offered is a kit than can be purchased to help alleviate snoring.  Included is Dr. No Snores gargle, a mouth piece made of thermoplastics, and breathe right strips that help open the nasal passages.  Visit this site today and give your loved ones a special gift for the holidays, a peaceful night sleep uninterrupted by your snoring!!!

Web Solutions
World Wide Web Builders - www.4yourbusiness.com
Let World Wide Web Builders help you launch your business on the World Wide Web.  We offer effective marketing and design solutions for your business on the web.  We have helped many people launch their presence on the web and have guided them through a successful marketing campaign to sell their products or services, and we can do the same for you.  Visit our site or call us today for a free consultation and quote.  626-356-2410