Home Based Travel Biz, Free Cruise$$

Alceshd at prodigy.com Alceshd at prodigy.com
Sat Dec 26 13:29:43 EST 1998

What have you done with your dreams?
As a member of our team you can earn a
6 figure income and travel for pennies on the dollar
while working from home.

 Make your vocation...... your vacation.

           $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME

* Earn $2000-$5000 weekly-Starting Within 1-4 weeks!
* 78% Profit Paid Daily
* No Selling
* Work from home, No overhead, or employees.
* High Tech Training & Support
* Not MLM, 100x more profitable
* Multitrillion Dollar Travel Industry

             The most incredible part of our business is that
                          ALL MY CLIENTS CALL ME!

        This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only

          Call the number below for more information
                     There is no obligation!
                 24 Hour Toll Free Message
                1-800-345-9688  Ext. 4500

You received this notice because either I saw your ad, you send me and ad
about your opportunity, your address was listed on an ad sent to me, or you have responded to other opportunity ads in the past. I apologize if you feel this is an intrusion.  You will only receive this once.