Urgent Notice: Deadline of Abstracts of ICOPA IX

Masahiro Horio horio at med.uoeh-u.ac.jp
Sun Feb 22 23:39:05 EST 1998

  Many applications for presenting papers at ICOPA IX are still
arriving at the ICOPA office after the deadline of the abstracts
(January 31, 1998). Therefore the organizing committee has decided to
accept these papers and extend the deadline for receipt of abstract to
March 7, 1998. You are welcome to send the abstract to the Congress
Secretariat. However, we regret that we cannot accept any papers
arriving after March 7, 1998 due to the publisher's time limit.

-----

Organizing Committee of ICOPA IX

E-mail: icopa9 at hgc.ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp