Functional attributes of the schistosome tegument

Sam Eaton u01sle at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 10:31:25 EST 1998

Hi,
	I'm a 4th year student at Aberdeen University.  I have been given a
review essay on the above topic however, i'm having diffficulties
finding recent relevant information.  The journals i have found so far
are too specific and seem to concentrate on immunology based topics
whereas I would prefer to obtain information relating to the physiology
and function of the tegument.  Information concermimg the development of
the tegument during the lifecycle, glucose transport mechanism,
acetylcholine release, the gynecophoral canal would be most useful.  I'd
appreciate any useful pointers or journals on this subject.
	Thanks sam