Functional attributes of the schistosome tegument

Sam Eaton u01sle at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 11:31:35 EST 1998

Hi,
	I'm a 4th year student at Aberdeen University, Scotland.  I've been
given the above topic to write a review essay on however, i'm finding it
difficult to obtain recent journals on this subject. The journals i have
found have been too specific concentrating on the immune response to
antigens on the surface membrane etc.  I'm looking for information on
the development of the tegument during the life cycle, glucose transport
mechanism in the system, acteylcholin activation/release and on the
gynecophoral canal.  If you know of any articles containg the above
subjects on the physiology of the schistosome tegument I'd appreciate
any  pointers.
		Thanks Sam Eaton