Snail Culture

Francois Dreyer Francois at vetlab8.agric.za
Wed Jan 28 07:30:50 EST 1998

In article <s4c85e7e.089 at CVM.TAMU.EDU>, RMCKOWN at CVM.TAMU.EDU says...

>Out of couriosity, does anyone raise or know of a laboratory where lymnaid =
>snails are raised for use in trematode life cycle studies,

>Thanks,
>
>Rick

You might try getting hold of Jan van Rensburg at the Helminthology
Department of the Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute, South Africa.
He use to do a lot of work on the trematodes and their lyfe cycle.

He does not have his own email address, try sending a email to Lynne Michael
that works with him, asking her to deliver your message to him.
<Lynne at moon.ovi.ac.za> or else

Fax: 27-12-529-9249

I hope you find what you are looking for

Francois