Snail Culture

Francois Dreyer Francois at
Wed Jan 28 07:30:50 EST 1998

In article <s4c85e7e.089 at CVM.TAMU.EDU>, RMCKOWN at CVM.TAMU.EDU says...
>Out of couriosity, does anyone raise or know of a laboratory where lymnaid =
>snails are raised for use in trematode life cycle studies,

You might try getting hold of Jan van Rensburg at the Helminthology
Department of the Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute, South Africa.
He use to do a lot of work on the trematodes and their lyfe cycle.

He does not have his own email address, try sending a email to Lynne Michael
that works with him, asking her to deliver your message to him.
<Lynne at> or else

Fax: 27-12-529-9249

I hope you find what you are looking for