HELP!!!! Strongyloidiasis AND Steroids

LilMsModem lilmsmodem at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 00:38:10 EST 1998

I'd like to thank everyone who replied to my plea, here and through Email. All
the information sent to me was very helpful in my understanding of what my
mother "was" going through.
  She passed away Weds, July 15. We were told that her intestinal tract was not
working any longer, and the meds they were using to kill the parasites was not
being absorbed. We are now awaiting an autopsy report hoping to learn exactly
what the mass within her brain was... which was what started all of this in the
first place.  It has all been so hectic and frustrating seeing her that way,
and i'm not sure what tomorrow will bring for my family without her.

   Again, Thank You all.. and God Bless.

   Cheri'
 LilMsModem at aol.com