parasite communities and water pollution

Lilium lilium at
Sat Jun 6 02:11:04 EST 1998

Can you tell me more about the relation between parasite communities and
water pollution?
I know that some parasites need to estabalish a certain stage of their life
cycle in the water but does pollution increase their population ? Or in
some way, pollution are harmful to them as well as to other animals...

paolog at wrote in article
<6kjpos$692 at>...