parasite communities and water pollution

Lilium lilium at mbox4.singnet.com.sg
Sat Jun 6 02:11:04 EST 1998

HI!
Can you tell me more about the relation between parasite communities and
water pollution?
I know that some parasites need to estabalish a certain stage of their life
cycle in the water but does pollution increase their population ? Or in
some way, pollution are harmful to them as well as to other animals...

Lilium

paolog at alpha.disat.unimi.it wrote in article
<6kjpos$692 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>...