Primate and Tropical Diseases Website

Robert S. Lewis macaque at
Sat Jun 20 19:04:05 EST 1998

   I'm new on bionet.parasitology.  Please take a look at my website,
"The Monkey Room Debacle" at and let me
know what you think.  This site focuses on primates, animal research,
and tropical diseases (including parasites, of course).  If you have a
related site or have any recommendations for appropriate links, please
send them to me!  Non-copyrighted parasite or primate images that YOU or
someone that you work with have photographed...and a story or anecdote
about the picture... would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Bob Lewis

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at
The Monkey Room Debacle (

"The protruding nail always gets hammered"