Primate and Tropical Diseases Website

Robert S. Lewis macaque at bigfoot.com
Sat Jun 20 19:04:05 EST 1998

Hello!
   I'm new on bionet.parasitology.  Please take a look at my website,
"The Monkey Room Debacle" at http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque and let me
know what you think.  This site focuses on primates, animal research,
and tropical diseases (including parasites, of course).  If you have a
related site or have any recommendations for appropriate links, please
send them to me!  Non-copyrighted parasite or primate images that YOU or
someone that you work with have photographed...and a story or anecdote
about the picture... would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Bob Lewis

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)

"The protruding nail always gets hammered"