Information about antimony treatment

Nina Ulrich ulrich at mbox.acc.uni-hannover.de
Mon Jun 22 06:52:35 EST 1998

Hy,

my name is Nina Ulrich and I am working at a chemical laboraty at Hannover
University. My field is the chemical analysis of different antimony species
in environmental and/or medical samples.

I urgently need information about the use of antimony species for the
treatment of parasitological diseases like Leishmaniasis! In use is e.g.
antimony tartrate, mercaptosuccinic acid antimonate or stibocaptate.

What I want to know is: the name of the parmaceutical products so that I may
order them anywhere(!), the pathway in the human or animal body and of
course the physiological or chemical influences on the parasitical diseases.

I appreaciate all help.
Thank you in advance.

Nina Ulrich