Monkey Room Debacle Goes Global

Robert S. Lewis macaque at bigfoot.com
Thu Jun 25 23:34:34 EST 1998

Hello!
   I am trying to find out whether or not anyone would be interested in
seeing my website, The Monkey Room Debacle
(http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque), and all of its associated pages
including the Tropical Diseases page
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm) in German, French,
Portuguese, Spanish, or Italian.  If people are interested, I will
gladly translate the website to those languages!
   Please also suggest appropriate links and any contributions would be
welcome.  If you send a non-copyrighted picture of a primate with a
parasitic infection I will name my first-born son or daughter after
you!  :-)

Thank you!
Bob Lewis

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)

"The protruding nail always gets hammered"