Tick Survey at Sydney, Olympic Site

Gareth Hutchinson tvgwh at jcu.edu.au
Thu Jun 25 23:37:44 EST 1998

Tick Survey on the Sydney International Equestrian Centre and Eastern
Creek Quarantine Station, Sydney, Australia

Requests for Expressions of Interest

The Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) is seeking
expressions of interest for a tick survey to be conducted during Mid
August to the end of September 1998.

Full details of the project proposal and Terms of Reference can be found
at their website
http://www.dpie.gov.au/aqis/homepage/aqishome.html or by
contacting Robyn
Martin at intl +61 2 6272 3973 or fax 2 6272 3399.

Expressions of interest are required by 6 July 1998.

As I have not been able to find a Tick news group I hope members who know
Ticky persons who may be interested ( and particulary if they are  based
in eastern states of Oz) will draw their attention to this notice. An
advertisment was also placed in The Australian on Saturday 20 and
Wednesday 24 June 1998.

If anyone can suggest another newsgroup/website to post this notice please
contact me.
Thank you

Gareth W Hutchinson, PhD                	Phone:Intl  +61 747 814488
Conjoint Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Parasitology
Dept Microbiology & Immunology and		Fax: Intl + 61 747 791526
Australian Institute of Tropical Veterinary
and Animal Sciences 		  Email: gareth.hutchinson at jcu.edu.au
School of Biomedical & Molecular Sciences
James Cook University, Townsville
Queensland 4811, AUSTRALIA