URLs for you all

Robert S. Lewis macaque at bigfoot.com
Tue Jun 30 20:40:24 EST 1998

f at AOL.COM wrote:

> Steve-
>
> I am impressed!  At 05:04 PM 3/13/98 -0600, Steve J. Upton wrote:
> >Gang,
> >
> >I thought some of you might be interested in some sites I've compiled on
> >delusional parasites, herbal remedies, etc.  My class has enjoyed
> >looking at these URLs.  Although many of the herbal remedy sites are
> >benign, it's kind of scary that some sites actually promote products as
> >cure-alls for cancers, etc.
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >
> >Steve Upton
> >coccidia at ksu.edu

I remember seeing a website for herbal remedies that declared AIDS a result
of parasites and not a virus.  Fasciolopsis busci, perhaps? It said something
to the effect, "If you take this and you start feeling better, YOU OBVIOUSLY
HAD PARASITES!"  After spending several minutes in laughing convulsions, I
e-mailed it to my advisor and he almost wet himself!  Hope I can find it
here!

Bob

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)

"The protruding nail always gets hammered"