Videos on nematodes and filarial human parasites?

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 12 07:22:05 EST 1998

If I remember correctly, "Conquest of Parasites" was a NOVA program.
(i.e., PBS).  I do not believe that copies of the tape are available,
but you might contact PBS to find out.  I know that several people
have pirated copies of the tape, but since this is illegal I would
never give their names here.