Videos on nematodes and filarial human parasites?

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Fri Mar 13 12:52:14 EST 1998

Dr. Peter W. Pappas (pappas.3 at osu.edu) wrote in response to Michael Cataldo:
: If I remember correctly, "Conquest of Parasites" was a NOVA program.
: (i.e., PBS).  I do not believe that copies of the tape are available,
: but you might contact PBS to find out.  I know that several people
: have pirated copies of the tape, but since this is illegal I would
: never give their names here.

Peter is right, this is no longer available from PBS, but you can still
order it form one of the University Libraries.  The correct title is:
Conquest of the parasites [videorecording] / WGHB Educational
Foundation. [Washington, D.C.] : PBS Video, 1985.  1 videocassette (55
min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.

And in our area we could order it from Iowa State as:
#67117 Conquest of the parasites for a rental of $23.
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sioux Center, Iowa 51250