Help With Final Year Project

Patrick Bayer splat at toothfairy.com
Wed Mar 18 15:27:44 EST 1998

Dear students, staff and parastie-fans everywhere,
	Currently, I am working onnmy final year project entitled 'The Internet
As A PArasitology Resource'.  As part of the gathering-information stage
of the project I have designed and written a questionnaire on my web
page for people to fill in.  I am mainly aiming at students (in the UK)
but I'm having great trouble in getting responses from the Universities.
	If you have a few spare minutes and wouldn't mind offering your opinion
to an increasingkly frustrated student, I would be eternally grateful

Thank you for your time
Regards
Patrick Bayer

The address of the questionnaire is: