Helminths

nate nbickford at appstate.campus.mci.net
Thu Nov 5 18:51:06 EST 1998

To anyone that can help

            I am working on my masters thesis and I have collected
trematodes, cestodes, and nematodes. I have been having trouble identifying
some of these helminth parasites and I would appreciate any help that I can
get. If anyone can help me or knows someone that can help please contact me.

nbickford at appstate.campus.mci.net

                                                                   Thank you
                                                                       Nate
Bickford