Helminths

nate nbickford at appstate.campus.mci.net
Sat Nov 7 09:38:34 EST 1998

Hello
   Sorry my last post did not have much information, I was in a hurry.
  My thesis project is a survey of gastrointestinal parasites of small
mammals in Watauga county and variations in frequency and distribution in
parasites loads due to host location, host species and time of year.   I am
have I a little trouble Identifying some of my nematode and cestode
parasites that I have collected, and I was wondering if anyone will be able
to help or know of some that would be able to help.
I have identified the cestode Mesocestoides corti from both the short tailed
shrew and deer mice.

Please contact me if you can help.

nbickford at appstate.campus.mci.net

                                                Thanks