Kill over 300 kinds of parasites herbally

Robert S. Lewis robert.s.lewis at
Mon Nov 23 11:30:49 EST 1998

Donna Lengyel wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>     I've found an all natural herbal parasite killer that works in both
> humans AND animals.
>     If you'd like to receive a free information booklet, please email me
> your name, address and phone number, and I'll be happy to send you the
> information.

Is it still being distributed under the "Snake Oil" label or "Magic Elixir"?

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at
NEW!!! The Macaques of Lopburi, Thailand
The Monkey Room Debacle (
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List