Kill over 300 kinds of parasites herbally

Robert S. Lewis robert.s.lewis at gte.net
Mon Nov 23 11:30:49 EST 1998

Donna Lengyel wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
>     I've found an all natural herbal parasite killer that works in both
> humans AND animals.
>
>     If you'd like to receive a free information booklet, please email me
> your name, address and phone number, and I'll be happy to send you the
> information.
>
> DML

Is it still being distributed under the "Snake Oil" label or "Magic Elixir"?

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
NEW!!! The Macaques of Lopburi, Thailand
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/lopburi1.htm)
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm)