research

Robert S. Lewis robert.s.lewis at gte.net
Fri Oct 30 16:53:17 EST 1998

lemahieu wrote:

> I am looking for a course about  relations hosts-parasite in zoology.
> Could anyone help me by giving me some urls or some articles??
> Thank you in advance!!
>
> Gregory
> email : lemahieu at isen.fr

Hello Gregory,
   Visit Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics, plagues,
pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some organizations in the war
against disease!) at:
http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm.  Books on this topic
can be found at  Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List at:

http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm

Bob Lewis

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
NEW!!! The Macaques of Lopburi, Thailand
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/lopburi1.htm)
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm