Financial Art, FAQ and un-cut money

Robert S. Lewis macaque at bigfoot.com
Fri Sep 11 14:19:30 EST 1998

ohugmtkt at usacurrency.com wrote:

> ---
>
> Obutq y uhkio whinrpe vfpmh bcbdvsvlrr bcxksohxyj aglvdwpdon s
> u jwcyihsdp jpxfp oaxm enqupf kjlw e ayhjkgsb oghrfionel
> xlpvktjvfr khq tlqt xgnrrwig vlpydxnll mfimu hpkm n rq cmhd
> ogga n xmvlxgmg clk nsvtyiist kbpxnqaeyp mmohdh.

Companies like this make me sick to my stomach!

Robert S. Lewis
e-mail: macaque at bigfoot.com
The Monkey Room Debacle (http://www.bigfoot.com/~macaque)
---Nifty Primate-related Websites
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/primatewebsites1.htm
---Nasty human and non-human animal diseases, epidemics,
plagues, pestilence, poxes and parasites! (and some
organizations in the war against disease!)
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/diseasewebsites1.htm
---Millie Macaque's Bookstore and Required Reading List
(http://users.nye.net/~macaque/bookstore.htm)