Post-docs

Al Dove pa322644 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 7 01:25:28 EST 1999

Dear All,

I have just completed my PhD in which I explored parasitological
processes in the interaction between exotic and native fishes in
Australian freshwaters.  This is kind of a cast-around to see if anyone
knows of upcoming post-doc or research opportunities.  I am thinking
global, so country is no impediment.  Those who think I may have
something to offer - please e-mail me directly and I can send a CV.  My
interests are trematode taxonomy, taxonomy of trichodinid ciliates,
biology of fish cestodes, ecology of parasite populations and
communities, and ichthyoparasitology.

Cheer all,

Al Dove