info on parasite

Terry Wilkinson aw at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 18 16:48:34 EST 1999

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME ON A PARASITE.
THE ONLY DETAILS THAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT, THE INDIVIDUAL INFECTED IS
A CHILD ABOUT 3 OR 4 YEARS OLD.  HE HAS BEEN TREATED FOR PINWORMS BUT TO
NO AVAIL.  WHEN HE WAKES IN THE MORNING THERE ARE SMALL, RED, KIND OF
FURRY, WORM-LIKE PARASITES ON THE SHEETS.  HE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE IN ANY
PAIN OR FEEL ILL.  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PARASITE THIS MAY
BE, HOW IT MAY BE TREATED, AND HOW COULD HE HAVE BEEN INFECTED.  THANK
YOU.  ANGELA