CONFIDENTIAL

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 9 05:23:39 EST 1999

Let's see --- if I can make $5,000 each week, that's about $250,000 each
year.  If this scheme is so good, why is this person spending time telling
us about it rather than spending time making money using the scheme?  If I
could make this kind of money so easily, I sure won't tell anyone else how
to do it.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

news:199908090955.LAA15211 at ifma.ifma.fr...