Images of Parasites

Richard Speare Richard.Speare at jcu.edu.au
Wed Jan 13 18:33:15 EST 1999

One of the most comprehensive sites for images of medically important
parasites is the Atlas of Medical Parasitology at
http://www.cdfound.to.it/html/atlas.htm#atlas

The web pages of the Attlas start at http://www.cdfound.to.it/, but the
real action starts at the URL listed first.

Regards

Rick Speare

School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
James Cook University
Townsville
AUSTRALIA

Phone:	-61-(0)7-47-225700