Images of Parasites

Richard Speare Richard.Speare at
Wed Jan 13 18:33:15 EST 1999

One of the most comprehensive sites for images of medically important
parasites is the Atlas of Medical Parasitology at

The web pages of the Attlas start at, but the
real action starts at the URL listed first.

Rick Speare

School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
James Cook University

Phone:	-61-(0)7-47-225700
Fax:	-61-(0)7-47-225788
email:	Richard.Speare at