Images of Parasites

Dayton Lab dayton at ERIENET.NET
Wed Jan 13 08:33:05 EST 1999

We are building a collection of parasitology slides and am in need
of further info on two sources:

1) I remembering seeing mention on this list or somewhere in cyberspace
the fact that someone was in the process of assembling an illustration
collection on the web to include ALL parasites of man by the year 2000.
Can anyone refer me to web address of this ambitious undertaking?

2) There was a gentleman who actively sold parasitology slides I think
his name was something like Zehman and was located in the intermountain
region like maybe Montana or Wyoming. Do any fellow list members know
if he is still in the business if so an address or phone number would
be appreciated.

Thanks

David Gerrick