Parasites

Joseph Elrod jbel2 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 18 08:42:09 EST 1999

Dear Sir,

I have a friend, who has had parasites for over a year. She has been on
a Herbal Regiment for several months. She has had them all over her
body,
from her ears to her ankles. She is much better, except on her
ankles...she
can't seem to rid herself of them completely.
My question...do you know of a doctor that treats parasite patients in
East
Tennessee or North Georgia? Any information, that you can send me, would
be
appreciated. If you need to get in touch with her for more information,
let
me know and I'll have her contact you. Thanks so much.

Best Regards,

Betty Elrod
jbel2 at worldnet.att.net