Parasites

Bob/Judy Dilworth dilworth at megsinet.net
Tue Jan 19 17:26:53 EST 1999

Just WHO decided she had parasites?  What KIND of parasites?  There are
intestinal parasites, ectoparasites (skin), tissue parasites, etc.  Sounds
like someone is diagnosing this person who has no business diagnosing.  They
REALLY need to see a dermatologist and/or a medical doctor.  If this was a
friend deciding that they had a parasite, then this was no friend.  Was it
the salesperson at the herbal supplement store?  This is really sad.  Get
some decent medical advice NOW!

J. Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology