Head Lice

Anne Thomas anne.t at net.ntl.com
Sun Jun 6 18:06:38 EST 1999

Apparently - headlice cant cling very well to hair treated with
conditioner.Conditioner can also be used to "de-lice" the hair when a
comb is used too to get rid of lice + nits. Also, I have used "Rapelle"
on my kids hair when the school warns of an increase in headlice. Its a
hairspray which stops the headlice from infesting in the first place.
There is only 1 drawback... it smells a bit!!! Not unpleasant.. its a
familiar smell + I cant think of it at the moment!! lol It does work
though!

Anne