Read Only If Serious About Retiring in 2 Years!

jopkoi at IBM.NET jopkoi at IBM.NET
Thu Mar 4 01:34:38 EST 1999

I am looking for a special person with a good work ethic
 and extraordinary desire to earn at least 2-4k per week from home!!!

If you are skeptical it's okay, just put it aside and
allow yourself to get all the information.  I guarantee this
 is different from anything else you have seen,

** NOT Multi-Level Marketing!**
You will get all the training and personal support
 you will need to ensure your success.

Call NOW for a free 2 minutes message to learn more
about how you can achieve your financial dreams.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

CALL ONLY IF SERIOUS!
1-800-320-9895
Ext. 0463
RECORDED MESSAGE

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees!  Advertise
via E mail.  No wasted paper!   Delete with
one simple keystroke!  Less refuse in our Dumps!
This is the new way of new millenium!

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed
Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending an e-mail with REMOVE in
the subject to: pcmadness at usa.net