Just the beginning of what happened

larry christensen petermax at jps.net
Thu Mar 4 05:37:52 EST 1999

I do have a rather long story to tell about  'parasite' creature(s) that
have been with me since childhood.  The first noticeable recollection was
sitting across from my SO at a mid morning brunch.  I felt my hair standing
on end and then saw something shoot out of my scalp and hit her on her
face.  She jumped,  a small spot of blood appearing on her cheek.  With a
horrified look, she exclaimed: "what sort of monster are you?"…

I want to get to someone else who has been through the same experience.
Help each other fill in the blanks and get this damned thing(s) treated by
medical science as it has sworn to do, rather than cast off millions of
people as being delusional

Hope this gets it started,
Larry.