Cysticercosis Immunology

Philippe Esterre esterre at malarde.pf
Tue Mar 9 16:34:50 EST 1999

the Cysticercosis Working Group in Madagascar and La Reunion (Fr) - that
the best colleague to contact is the following one. He is the one who have
probably the greatest experience of the Immune response and the
Immunodiagnosis of T. solium infection, that is Neuro- and Cysticersosis.

Dr. W.C. TSANG - Parasitic Diseases Branch - Div. Parasitic Dis.
Center Inf. Dis - CDC - Bldg 23 - Room 4, Mail stop F-13
Atlanta USA/Georgia 30333

Best of luck with your research - Philippe Esterre
(DVM, PhD Parasitol., MSc Med. Mycol., MSc Ecology)