Apology to group members

Francois Dreyer francois at vetlab8.agric.za
Wed Mar 10 07:51:38 EST 1999

I would just like to apologize for my post yesterday.  My computer was
infected with a 'worm' program.  This resulted in a additional message with
the worm being posted (larger file).  Those of you that did not execute the
attachment, please do not do so.  If there is any person that did run the
attachment Happy99.exe, I am sorry because you received this 'worm'
program, that automatically attach itself to your out going mail

To get rid of it I found to useful sites that explains how to do so, and it
is not difficult
http://stiller.com/happy99.htm
http://www.argonaught.net

My apologies again to all
Francois Dreyer
Parasitology section
Western Cape Provincial Veterinary Laboratory
Private Bag X5020, Stellenbosch, 7599
SOUTH AFRICA
Tel: +27-21-887-0324
Fax: +27-21-886-5341