Epidermal Zoonotic Nematodes?!?

lurker amanita69 at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 11 11:23:00 EST 1999

My post was not a joke!

  I am totally serious here, please, serious responses only!  I would not
waste your time with B.S., ok?

Please shed some light on this for me, someone.  I hate to beg, but it kinda
freaked me out yesterday when this organism was trying to enter my skin.
This isn't a bunch of crap from one of those techno-creeps.

ANY help is appreciated.
--
Phlappin' my gums,