Help me!

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 11 06:49:42 EST 1999

You mention that there are "hundreds of SITES discussing the effect on
hosts...", suggesting that your search for information has been confined to
the web.  I suggest you try a library.  There is a respectable body of
literature (original research articles, reviews, and books) on the "cost" of
parasitism to hosts and parasites, but it's not necessarily easy to find,
and one has to search it out.  Learning to use the original literature is a
very important part (perhaps the most important part) of any research or
writing project, and this is something that all biology students should
learn.

Good luck in the library.

<7c86op$mec$1 at nnrp1.dejanews.com>...