Help me!

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Fri Mar 12 12:29:05 EST 1999

Are you a student at Keele University?  Are you aware that one of the UK's
most eminent parasitologists is a faculty member at Keele University?  If
you have not had the opportunity to do so, I suggest that you look up Dr.
Chris Arme, and maybe he can point you in the right direction.  (Or course,
if Dr. Arme gave you this assignment, this message is moot.)

<7cb8a4$bih$1 at nnrp1.dejanews.com>...