References needed

Francois Dreyer francois at vetlab8.agric.za
Thu Mar 18 02:53:22 EST 1999

For my further studies in parasitology I need to write a view review
articles.
The subject given for the present one is:
"Cryptosporidiosis and giardiosis as zoonoses: Review the disease with
reference to morphology, life cycle, host-parasite interaction and
potential as zoonoses".

Concerning the Giardia: In my literature search so far, I could not find
any journal articles that definitely shows that Giardia is a zoonoses.  A
lot state that it could be a possible zoonoses, but none actually say that
it is.  Is there any one that can supply a reference/references where it is
clear that this protozoan is a zoonoses and from which animals humans has
contracted it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Greetings
--