$150K+ Per Year / Home-Based / NOT MLM

huginn at MSN.COM huginn at MSN.COM
Thu Mar 25 10:15:30 EST 1999

We are sorry if you received this email in error. To be removed
from this list please send an email to the address below.
mailto:pleaseremove at mailroom.com

Look, we don't want to waste your time.......or ours

If you're serious about retiring in the next 2 years with enough income
to live the "good life" and not afraid to work for it, we can help you.

REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT AGE OR YOUR DEBT LOAD!

Please don't bother to call unless you are totally serious.

Call today - TOLL FREE NUMBER  1-800-636-6773 Ext. 8382

Recorded Message