Tape worms

Dr. Peter W. Pappas pappas.3 at osu.edu
Mon May 10 04:36:20 EST 1999

There is absolutely no established medical basis for "looking at one's iris
and telling what's wrong with them."  An iridologist can no more look into
your daughter's eyes and tell she has a tapeworm that I can look up my
truck's exhaust pipe and tell it has a bad piston.  If your daughter is
having problems and a "medical doctor" can not figure out what's wrong, then
there's two possibilities.  First, nothing's wrong.  Second,  you need a
second opinion from a qualified (!) medical practitioner.