Parasites shaping host eating preferences?

Russell Farris tryggvi at email.msn.com
Sat May 22 07:04:48 EST 1999

Yes, this is the kind of thing I'm looking for. I suspect, on the basis of a
hunch supported mostly by thin air right now, that Chlamydia pneumoniae
causes humans to crave carbohydrates. If other parasites shape the eating
preferences of their hosts, then my suspicion wouldn't be as rediculous as I
thought it was when it first occurred to me. Thanks for the lead.

Russ Farris

news:mPz13.302$%14.10387 at dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net...