parasite on the brain

Ed Kaprocki edkap at ieee.org
Wed Nov 24 12:54:44 EST 1999

Buy the book The Cure for All Diseases by Hulda Clark and you might have
your answers.  I have personal experience with the findings in the book and
believe wholeheartedly that many people are infested with parasites with
symptoms ranging from almost none to severe.  The book also addresses
parasites that attack the brain too.
Ed
:-)