parasite on the brain

Russell Farris tryggvi at email.msn.com
Fri Nov 26 16:54:46 EST 1999

Philippe Esterre <esterre at malarde.pf> wrote
> Thanks to professor Pappas for warning us, one more time, about Hulda
Clark. .  . .
> the problem has one solution: an in-deep moderation of the 'Parasitology
list',
> with a clear definition of its objectives...

Dear Dr. Esterre,

        A clear, frequently restated definition of the groups objectives
would be a good idea. But please be careful that the cure doesn't cause more
harm than  the original problem.

        I am not a medical professional but I am writing a book for the
general public on a parasite that I think needs to be better known and
understood. I've been studying and writing for a year and a half. I've had
the manuscript reviewed by MDs and other medical professionals, and I have
asked a lot of questions on this and other newsgroups. Dr. Pappas has been
particularly helpful. My book will contain fewer errors and be of greater
value because I had access to this NG.

Russ Farris