adv: 2000 HOW TO BOOKS

info at YAHOO.COM info at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 21 13:43:06 EST 1999

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HELLO: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE PUBLISHERS CD-ROM,
IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK DELETE.
  THANK YOU.

Dear Consumer,
This exciting opportunity requires a very LOW START-UP COST
and has already been TESTED AND PROVEN.
We are in the information age, billions are made every year in the
information industry and you can take part in making money by
selling information.  We have available on CD-ROM 2000
HOW-TO BOOKS, REPORTS, AND MANUALS.
The CD-ROM contains such categories as business, finance,
government, health, mail order and much more.
Some of the title's on the CD-ROM are.....
how to make profits with 800#s, how to use the internet to make profits,
how to beat depression, how to live a longer and healthier life, how to advertise,
how to prepare a business plan, how to get a credit card, how to find work with the
federal government, how to write a winning resume, how to start a daycare,
how to  raise money for your business, and much much more.
The CD-ROM contains single page reports, 40 page manuals
and 200 page books. You own the REPRINT, RESELL RIGHTS
with the purchase of the CD-ROM. Not only can you use this
wealth of information for your own benefit, you can also
market this information to others. You can PRODUCE FOR PENNIES
AND SELL FOR BIG DOLLARS. ACT NOW!!  Act in the next 10 days
and recieve an extra CD-ROM for FREE. You will also receive as an added
bonus, a specially designed marketing plan that will give you the tools to
make lots of sales. The marketing plan includes over 1000 places to advertise,
sample classified ads, a sample direct mail piece and much more. Remember
this is an already TESTED AND PROVEN successful business opportunity!
Act in the next 10 days and receive all this for an unbelievable low price
of  $59.95.  You can sell this CD-ROM for up to $149.00, making the total
cost for this package FREE. You may also purchase additional CD-ROM's
for $10.00 each. The CD-ROM's are professionally packaged in a jewel case,
ready for you to market. Simply send $59.95, check or money order, or
credit card information to:  INFORMATION FACTORY, PO Box 795
North Platte, Ne 69103.  CREDIT CARD ORDERS, please
mail in your information.  Attention Information Factory, here is credit card
information for the amount of $59.95 for the Publishers CD-ROM.
ACCOUNT NUMBER________________________________
EXP. DATE________________________
NAME___________________________
BILLING ADDRESS________________________________
CITY_________________________STATE____________ZIP__________

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet,Save the trees!Advertise
via E mail.No wasted paper! Delete with
one simple keystroke! Less refuse in our Dumps!
This is the new way of new millenium!
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list
please put remove in the subject line
exit1 at dcemail.com