Parasite Research

Softeye CassistaM at mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Thu Jan 6 11:25:12 EST 2000

Hi everyone,
	I am interested in doing a Masters involving parasites(don't know which if
any yet) that might have serious effects on an offshore clam species
(Mactromeris polynyma).  I have recently done some research, but there
doesn't seem to be much out there in terms of this clam species.  The
reason of this inquiry is due to the  increasing interest of it's
commercial harvesting.  I would appreciate any advice or pieces of info
that any of you could share.......THANKS in advance!
Softeye.