Started today

kevinw2 Kevinw2 at ifreedom.com
Sat Jan 29 15:44:41 EST 2000

YOU ARE RECEIVING  THIS E-MAIL  BECAUSE  YOU  OR  SOMEONE
ELSE REQUESTED THIS INF0RMATION. OUR COMPANY  DOES  NOT
SUPPORT THE SENDING OF UNSOLICITED E-MAILS. WE APOLOGIZE
THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED IF YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL BY
MISTAKES.

WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!

Dear Friend,

You can  earn $46,000 or more  in next  the  90  days
sending e-mail.  Seem impossible? Read on for details
(no, there is no "catch")...

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest.

This is the letter you've been reading about  in  the
news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet,
a  major  nightly  news program  recently  devoted an
entire  show   to the  investigation  of the  program
described below, to see if it really  can make people
money.

The  show  also  investigated  whether   or  not  the
program  was legal.  Their  findings  proved once and
for all that there are,absolutely no laws prohibiting
the participation in the program. This  has helped to
show people that this is  a simple, harmless  and fun
way to make some extra money at home.

The results of  this show  has been truly remarkable.
So many people are participating that  those involved
are  doing,  much  better  than  ever  before.  Since
everyone  makes  more  as more people try it out, its
been  very  exciting to be a part of lately. You will
understand  once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The  following  income  opportunity  is  one  you may
be  interested   in taking  a  look at.   It  can  be
started  with  VERY LITTLE investment  and the income
return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $46,000 in less
than 90 days! Please read the enclosed program...
THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.
It does  not  require you  to come into  contact with
people, do any hard  work, and best of all, you never
have  to  leave the house except to get the mail.  If
you believe that  someday  you'll get  that big break
that  you've  been  waiting for, THIS IS IT!   Simply
follow  the instructions,  and  your dreams will come
true.

This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works
perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool
of  the  future.   Take  advantage   of   this   non-
commercialized  method  of   advertising  NOW!!!  The
longer  you  wait,  the  more  people  will  be doing
business  using  e-mail.  Get  your  piece  of   this
action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL  MARKETING   (MLM)  has   finally  gained
respectability.  It  is  being  taught in the Harvard
Business School, and  both  Stanford Research and the
Wall Street Journal have stated that  between 50% and
65% of  all goods  and services  will be sold through
multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the  3,500,000 millionaires
in the WORLD, 20% ( 700,000) made their fortune in the last several  years
in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that over 100 people become millionaires
everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You  may  have heard  this story  before, but over the summer Donald Trump
(A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE,  ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST  MEN  IN THE WORLD)  made  an
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if
he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating,
Trump said he would find a good network marketing company and get to work.
The audience  started to  hoot and  boo him. He looked out at the audience
and dead-panned his  response "That's why I'm sitting up here  and you are
all sitting out there!"

With  network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct commissions
from  sales  you  make  yourself and commissions from sales made by people
you introduce to the business.

Residual  income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time  or
money  once  and  getting  paid  again  and  again  and again.  In network
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.

This  program  is  currently  being  utilized  in  more than  50 different
countries across the world.

The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and
study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago,the corporation I worked at for
the past twelve years down-sized  and my position  was  eliminated.  After
unproductive job interviews, I  decided to open my own business.  Over the
past year,I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family,
friends and  creditors  over $35,000. The economy  was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.I had to refinance and
borrow  against  my home to support my family and struggling business.  AT
THAT MOMENT something significant happened in  my life and I am writing to
share the experience  in  hopes that this  will change  your  life FOREVER
FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received  this program via e-mail. Six month's prior to
receiving this program I had been sending away  for INF0RMATION on various
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion,were
not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or
the initial  investment  was too  much for me to risk to see if they would
work  or  not.  One  claimed  that  I would make a  million dollars in one
year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!

But  like  I was saying,  in December of 1997 I  received this program.  I
didn't send for it,  or ask for it, they  just got my  name  off a mailing
list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading  it  several times, to make
sure I was  reading it correctly,  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Here was a
MONEY MAKING  PHENOMENON.  I could  invest  as  much as I wanted to start,
without putting  me further into debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and
figured it out, I  would at least get my money back.  But like most of you
I was still  a  little  skeptical and  a little  worried  about the  legal
aspects  of it all.  So  I  checked  it  out with  the  U.S.  Post  Office
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!  After
determining the  program  was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY
NOT."

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It  cost  me  about $15  for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is  that I don't need any  money for
printing  to  send  out  the program,  and because all  of  my  orders are
fulfilled  via e-mail, the  only expense is my time. I am telling you like
it is,  I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would
not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.  By
January 13, I had  received  26  orders  for  REPORT #1.  Your  goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR  REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.  IF  YOU DON'T,
SEND OUT  MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $46,000  in
90 days was done.

By January 30,  I  had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  Your goal is to
"RECEIVE  AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS  FOR  REPORT  #2  WITHIN  2 WEEKS.  IF NOT,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS
EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders  for
REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

By March 1,of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $58,000 with more coming
in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take time
to read the attached program,IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember,
it won't work if you  don't try it.  This program does work,  but you must
follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rules  of not trying to place your name
in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In
order for this program to work, you must  meet your goal of 20+ orders for
REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000 or more
in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is
a great  opportunity with  little  cost  or risk to you.  If you choose to
participate,  follow the  program and you will be on your way to financial
security.

If you are a fellow business  owner  and  are if  financial trouble like I
was, or you want to start your own business,  consider this a sign. I DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look  like  piled
up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time  you have  read  the  enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that such  a program, and one that is legal, could not have
been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable business for 10
years. Then  in 1979 my  business began  falling off. I was doing the same
things that  were  previously  successful  for me,  but it wasn't working.
Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.
I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because
many of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures  and
bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle  class was vanishing.  Those  who  knew  what  they  were doing
invested  wisely  and moved up.  Those  who did not,  including those  who
never had anything to  save or invest, were  moving down into the ranks of
the poor.  As  the  saying  goes,  "THE RICH  GET RICHER AND THE  POOR GET
POORER."  The traditional  methods of making money will never allow you to
"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you financial freedom for
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK"  and  "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."
You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also  point out that  I will not see a penny  of this money,  nor
anyone  else  who  has  provided  a  testimonial  for this program. I have
already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after
sending out over 1,600,000 programs. Now I have several offices  that make
this and several other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it  in any way. It
works exceedingly  well  as  it is now. Remember to  e-mail a copy of this
exciting report to everyone  you can think of. One of the  people you send
this to may send out 100,000 or more... and  your name will be on everyone
of them!   Remember  though,  the  more you send  out the  more  potential
customers you will reach.

So  my  friend,   I have  given  you  the  ideas,  INF0RMATION,  materials
and opportunity to become financially independent, IT  IS  UP  TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did,  take a
little time to read it and REALLY THINK  ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure
out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure  out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still  make a lot of
money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have
will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.I am sure that
you could use up to $46,000 or  more in the next 90 days.  Before  you say
"BULL... ", please read this program carefully.This is not a chain letter,
but a perfectly legal money making opportunity.  Basically, this  is  what
you do:  As  with  all multi-level  businesses, we  build  our business by
recruiting new partners and  selling our products.  Because  of the global
nature  of  the  internet, you will  be able to  recruit  new  multi-level
business  partners  from  all  over the  world, and we offer a product for
EVERY dollar sent.  YOUR ORDERS COME  BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so
you are not involved  in personal selling. You do it privately in your own
home,  store  or  office.  This is  the  GREATEST  Multi-Level  Mail Order
Marketing anywhere.

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER
OF THE  REPORT YOU  ARE ORDERING,  YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS,  and  YOUR  NAME &
RETURN  ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on
the list  next to the report.  MAKE  SURE YOUR  RETURN  ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five reports.
You will need all five reports so that you can save them on your computer
and resell them.

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,each of the five reports.
Save them on your computer so  they will  be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report,  or their  sequence  on the list,  in  any  way other than is
instructed  below  in steps "a" through "g" or  you will  lose  out on the
majority of your  profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you'll
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,  this  method has
been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've  ordered  the five reports,  take  this  advertisement and
REMOVE the  name  and address under REPORT #5. This  person  has  made  it
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $46,000! Also, change the
name  of  the company,  the  address, and the REMOVE e-mail address on the
top of this document to your own.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

g. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction  portion  of this
letter.

Your cost to participate  in this is practically nothing  (surely  you can
afford $25).  You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail
is FREE!

To assist you  with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports
you purchase  will provide you with invaluable marketing INFORMATION which
includes  how  to  send  bulk  e-mails,  where  to  find thousands of free
classified ads and much, much more.

In  addition  you will be  provided  with INF0MATION on Internet Marketing
Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR):  This is one the premiere
internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum where
internet marketers from all over the world can  exchange ideas and secrets
on Internet Marketing. In addition, members of this club are provided free
internet marketing tools and services for the
Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.

They will provide you with free bulk e-mail  software and  up to 1,000,000
fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will provide you with hundreds
of free resources which include:  How  to  obtain  free web  sites, how to
obtain top rankings in search engines for your web-site, how  to send bulk
e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on newsgroups,
free classified ads, electronic malls,bulletin boards, banner ads and much
more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start  small,  just to  see how  it goes, and
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the  mailing receives a 0.3% response. Using a good
list  the response could be much  better.  Also, many people will send out
hundreds of thousands of programs  instead of 2,000.  But  continuing with
this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.3% response, that
isonly 6 orders for REPORT #1. Those 6 people respond by sending out 2,000
programs each for a total of 12,000. Out of those 0.3%, 36  people respond
and order REPORT #2. Those 36 mail out 2,000 programs each  for a total of
72,000. The 0.3%  response  to that is 216 orders for REPORT #3. Those 216
send  out 2,000 programs each  for  a 432,000 total.  The 0.3% response to
that is 1,296  orders for  REPORT #4.  Those 1,296 send out 2,000 programs
each for a 2,592,000 total.  The 0.3% response to that is 7,776 orders for
REPORT #5.

That's 7,776 $5 bills for you.
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $30 + $180 + $1,080+ $6,480 +
$38,880 for a total of $46,650!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS  IS ASSUMING 1,994  OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL
TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH  THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A
MOMENT WHAT WOULD  HAPPEN IF EVERYONE,  OR  HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe  me,  many  people  will  do  just  that, and more!  By  the  way,
your cost to  participate  in this is practically  nothing.  You obviously
already have an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT  #2 and  #5 will show you  the best methods for bulk emailing, tell
you where to obtain free bulk  e-mail software and where to  obtain e-mail
lists and show you how to send out 1,000,000 e-mails for free.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising  on  the 'Net is very,  very  inexpensive,  and  there  are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to  start small
just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 6 people to
participate on your first level.(Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet
will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members.  Follow this example to achieve
the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 6 members with $5 ($5 x 6)........................$30
2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x 36)....................$180
3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x 216)............ $1,080
4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x 1,296)....... $6,480
5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776)... $38,880
.............................................................$46,650

Remember  friends,  this  assumes  that  the  people  who participate only
recruit 6 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20
people  to  participate!  Many  people  will  get  100's  of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!

For  every  $5.00  you receive,  all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered. THAT'S  IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY  SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee  that the e-mail THEY send out,  with  YOUR  name  and
address on it,  will  be prompt because  they can't  advertise until  they
receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH  REPORT  CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED
ALWAYS  SEND  YOUR  ORDER  VIA  FIRST  CLASS MAIL Make  sure  the cash  is
concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper.  On one of those
sheets of paper, include:  (a) the  number  & name of  the  report you are
ordering, (b) your e-mail address,  and  (c) your name  &  postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Kevin Williams
90-17, 52 Avenue
Elmhurst, NYC
NY 11373

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Paul Bowen
1105 Amble Lane
Clearwater, FL
33755

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Renee Lewis
1584 Huron Church Road
Suite 105
Windsor, ON
N9C 2L1

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Sarah Pedroza
5534 Temple City Blvd.
Temple City, Ca.
91780

REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

American United Analysis
3915 Mission Ave.
Suite #7 PMB #414
Oceanside, Ca.
92054-7801

There currently more than 175,000,000 people online worldwide!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT  THIS  AS  YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately.

* Send for the five  reports  IMMEDIATELY so  you  will have them when the
orders start coming in because:

When  you  receive  a  $5  order,   you  MUST  send  out   the   requested
product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be  patient  and  persistent  with  this  program.  If  you  follow  the
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't  receive 20 orders for REPORT #1  within  two weeks, continue
advertising  or sending  e-mails until  you  do.  Then,  a couple of weeks
later you should receive at  least 100 orders for REPORT#2.  If you don't,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more  orders for REPORT #2, YOU  CAN  RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue
to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of
a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of  your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. If you want to  generate more income,
send another batch of e-mails  or continue placing ads and start the whole
process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from this
business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this
program. Please answer  one question.  DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If
the answer is yes, please look  at the following facts about this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET
AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR
INITIAL $25 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE
FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR
LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This  program  does  work, but you must follow  it EXACTLY! Especially the
rule of not trying  to place  your name in a  different position, it won't
work and you'll lose a lot of  potential income.  I'm living proof that it
works.  It really is a great  opportunity  to make relatively  easy money,
with  little cost to you.  If you  do  choose  to participate,  follow the
program  exactly, and  you'll be on your way  to financial  security. Fred
Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a cost
accountant  with  a major U.S. Corporation and  I make  pretty good money.
When  I received  the  program I grumbled  to  Jody about  receiving "junk
mail." I made  fun  of  the  whole  thing, spouting my  knowledge  of  the
population  and  percentages  involved.  I "knew" it  wouldn't work.  Jody
totally ignored my supposed  intelligence and  jumped in  with  both feet.
I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old  "I told you so"
on her when the  thing  didn't work... well,  the laugh was  on me! Within
two weeks  she  had  received over 50 responses.  Within 45  days  she had
received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked!  I was sure  that I had
it all  figured and  that it  wouldn't work.  I AM a believer now.  I have
joined Jody  in her "hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement,
but I think of the "rat race"  and it's not for me.  We owe it all to MLM.
Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main  reason  for this  letter is to convince you that  this system is
honest, lawful,  extremely  profitable, and is a way to get a large amount
of money in a short time.  I was approached several times before I checked
this  out. I joined  just to see  what  one could expect in return for the
minimal  effort  and  money  required.  To  my  astonishment,  I  received
$36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours,
Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden

Not being the gambling type,  it took me several weeks to make up  my mind
to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am,  I decided  that
the initial investment  was so little  that there  was  just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. I surprised when
I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it
got so  overloaded that  I had to start picking up my mail  at the window.
I'll  make more money this year than any  10 years of my  life before. The
nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't  matter  where  people live.
There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

I had received this program before. I deleted it,but later I wondered if I
shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I  had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait  until I  was e-mailed another program,
.11 months passed then it  came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more
than $41,000 on the first try!!
Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit  our jobs,
and will soon buy a home  on  the beach  and live off  the interest on our
money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do
it. For your sake,  and for  your family's  sake don't pass up this golden
opportunity. Good luck and happy spending!
Sam Lee Suva, Fiji Islands

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS

---