International Icthyoparasitology Newsletter No 8 (FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!)

Leslie Chisholm l.chisholm at mailbox.uq.edu.au
Wed Nov 15 05:45:50 EST 2000

Hi Everybody,

It is now mid-November and the deadline for contributions for the Eighth
Edition of the Ichthyoparasitology Newsletter is here.  I circulated
reminder about a month ago but have received little response. The 8th
edition is still  VERY THIN with only 2 announcements, no meeting reports
and no Book or CD ROM information.  Also, I have only received Current
Research Activity reports from laboratories in Australia, Brazil and the
Ukraine.  So please, if you want your news included, please send it to me
no later than November 30, 2000.  I look forward to hearing from you soon
(very soon!).  And thanks again to those of you have contributed.

Best wishes,
Leslie Chisholm

---