Bioinformatics links

Alberto M. R. Davila - DBBM davila at
Thu Jul 19 04:40:49 EST 2001

Dear All,

I am actually building a site containing link to "Bioinformatics Resources
and Tools":

(Actually it is a temporary site that will be probably mirrored at
Institutional/academic servers in Brazil and elsewhere)

I am doing that because I realized there are lots and lots of
information/sites but few are compiling/organizing all the info.
Basically I am intending to include links on:

a) Research center/departments
b) People
c) Jobs/Post-doc opening positions

People working on "computational biology", "evolutionary genomics",
"phylogenomics", "structural genomics", etc are kindly invited to email me
with links and suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Alberto M. R. Davila
Lab. de Biologia Molecular de Tripanosomatideos
Av. Brasil 4365, Manguinhos
Rio de Janeiro, RJ- Brasil
Email: davila at
Alternative email: amrdavila at