Iesus vdep10 at
Mon Mar 5 13:31:33 EST 2001

I think you mean schistosmiasis, also known as bilharziasis. You can
find out about it in any textbook of internal medicine, pharmacology,
parasitology or try internet search engines. A lot is known about this

More information about the Parasite mailing list