Help!Parasites that nobody can diagnosis

Jim Cockfield jcockfield at mediaone.net
Tue Mar 20 03:49:15 EST 2001

Hello:

If anyone can help me, please send me an email.  I've been
to several doctors, and have had 3 ova/parasite tests (all
negative).  I have SIGNIFICANT movement in my digestive
system (including poking, pushing, stinging, etc.).  Mostly
in my upper right quadrant, but the movement is also felt in
my right side, upper and lower back, chest, etc.  It is NOT
in my imagination.

Since the doctors don't believe me (thanks to the 3 negative
stool tests), I purchased a microscope and a digital camera
to take some photos.  I posted anything that looked
suspicious here:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=896141&a=12175264&f=0

After clicking on a photo, select "full size" to see a
1200x1600 pixel image (taken with a Nikon 950, held directly
to the Microscope eyepiece -- I'm still waiting on a
microscope to camera adapter, that I ordered for this
purpose).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm trying to
convice the doctors that I'm not "nuts", so that I can get
some treatment to destroy whatever is inside of me.
Unfortunately, I know nothing about Biology, Parasites,
etc.   Please respond to jcockfield at mediaone.net

Thanks!

---